Pandata Group is a remote first employer. As one of our Data Architects, you love the challenge of helping leading companies make the shift to digital with data transformation solutions. You will be an integral piece of our client's enterprise strategy and architect, design, develop, and deploy end-to-end data analytics solutions in the Cloud for our clients. You work well in a casual yet fast-paced team environment. You work well with others yet have the independence to support and drive projects. You have what it takes to grow with our business, for the long run.
Pandata Group’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Pandata Group isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, clients, and our wider community. Come join us on this journey!
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Pandata Group – you have to be smart without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grown and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform overall architecture design, performance tuning and implementation of data analytic solutions with Snowflake, AWS, Azure or GCP environments.
- Provide thought leadership to clients to assist with defining their architecture, data, and analytics strategies with Snowflake.
- Implement end-to-end data analytics solutions for large-scale, complex environments.
- Lead a team of data engineers in designing, developing, testing, and deploying high-performance data analytics solutions.
- Recommend and design migration from legacy on-premise data warehouses to the Snowflake Data Cloud
Skills You Bring to Pandata Group:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Math, Economics Statistics).
- 10+ years of work experience in the data analytics space.
- Previous experience in the consulting space is a plus
- A passion for exploring and solving different kinds of problems.
- Advanced in SQL.
- A desire to learn and assimilate technical information quickly.
- Hands-on experience deploying solutions in large-scale, high performing databases like Netezza, BigQuery, Teradata, Redshift, SAP BW
- Exposure to developer tools/ workflow (e.g. git/github, SSH)
- Expertise with cloud ecosystem (Snowflake, Azure Synapse, AWS)
- Experience with business visualization tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau, Looker)
- Experience with data warehousing and data modeling techniques (Kimball, Data Vault)
- Experience optimizing database/ query performance
- Proficiency with a scripting language (e.g. Python, R, Perl, bash)
- Snowflake Snow Pro Core Certification required
What Pandata Group Brings to You:
- A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the forefront of information technology.
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments.
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis.
- An incentivized development program that enhances your skill set with professional training and certifications.
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members.
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: 4 Weeks PTO (5 Weeks after 5 Years), HMO/ PPO, Dental, Life, Vision, HSA, 401(k) with matching funds.
- A work hard/play hard, familial culture that loves to get together whenever we can for great food (and drink), sporting events, etc. We are equal parts passionate about our people and our work and we like to enjoy ourselves while doing it.